TMS (Treasury Management System) based on the core of Treasury Line and taking advantage of its strength, TreasuryLite (or Treasury Lite) is adapted to the needs and organization of all the middle-market companies treasury departments.
TreasuryLite: Secure Full SaaS TMS
Available in SaaS, the TreasuryLite treasury management system includes all the functionalities requested by treasurers of mid-market companies in a single product:
- Payments and Collections: payment management (import and export), bank communication (bank statements, transactions, compatibility with any banking protocol…)
- Cash management: forecasts, cash reconciliation, liquidity reporting…
- Financial operations: debt, investments, forex transactions
Easy to use, the Cloud Treasury software TreasuryLite allows users to automate all daily processes. In order to ensure 360° visibility of the company’s cash flow and associated actions, decision-makers also have access to comprehensive, actionable and customizable dashboards and reporting tools within the TMS.
Providing high availability (99.9%), the Treasury Information System (Treasury IS) TreasuryLite‘s SaaS hosting offers the most advanced hardware and software standards in terms of access and security.
In addition, the detailed administration of operations, users and different authorizations within the application allows the software package:
- to replicate the company’s internal requirements and procedures (workflows, roles, signatories, controls, etc.)
- to ensure a total leakproofness of the data
- to define a “4 eyes” control
- to track and audit each action and step performed by a user or automated
The TreasuryLite TMS at a glance
TreasuryLite by Treasury Line equals:
- The power of a large group TMS packaged and adapted to the challenges of the Mid-Market Companies
- A Treasury Management System available in the Cloud, accessible by subscription
- The guarantee of a proper configuration of the appropriate features, at a fair cost
- A short implementation project